Changing PHP versions
Switching PHP versions, or upgrading to a new version can be done without launching a new instance. Although you may switch PHP versions at anytime, a few minutes of downtime is possible. Planning for the change should be considered. Changing the PHP version restarts the instance.
How to change the PHP version
- Open the Amezmo dashboard at https://www.amezmo.com/sites
- Choose the name of the application
- Above the horizontal tab navigation menu, click the Production or Staging tab.
- In the horizontal tab navigation menu, choose the Overview tab.
- Scroll down to the Application settings section
- At the top right, click Change PHP version
- Choose a PHP version
Click "Change PHP version"