Deleting an application
You can delete your Amezmo application when you no longer need it. In the UI, the term "terminate" is used. Once you've terminated your application, you will no longer be charged for it. Terminating an application is permanent.
How to Delete an application
You can terminate an application using the Amezmo dashboard. To terminate an application:
- Open the Amezmo dashboard at https://www.amezmo.com/sites
- Choose the name of the application.
- In the horizontal tab navigation menu, choose Overview.
- Scroll down to the Application details section.
- Click Show advanced settings
- Click Show more actions
- Click the red Terminate button.
- Confirm your action by choosing Terminate from the prompt.