Changing the default deployment branch
You may change the default automatic deployment branch at anytime. The default branch is used for automatic deployments.
How to change the default branch
- Open the Amezmo dashboard at https://www.amezmo.com/sites
- Choose the name of the application.
- Above the horizontal tab navigation menu, click the Production or Staging tab.
- In the horizontal tab navigation menu, choose the Git tab.
- Find the Git repository details, island and click Change repository
Edit the "Automatic deployment branch" form field in the modal and confirm by clicking Save.
After making changes to the Git repository settings, a new deployment will begin.