Turn off Automatic Composer package installations
You can disable automatic Composer installations if you'd like more control over installing Composer packages.
How to disable automatic Composer installations
- Open the Amezmo dashboard at https://www.amezmo.com/sites
- Choose the name of the application.
- Above the horizontal tab navigation menu, click the Production or Staging tab.
- In the horizontal tab navigation menu, choose the Deployments tab.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
Find the "Composer packages" switch
- Toggle the switch
After turning off Automatic Composer installs, your next deployment will not automatically install Composer packages.