Delete a domain name
You may remove a domain name if you no longer need it, or if you've migrated the domain outside of Amezmo.
How to delete a domain name
- Open the Amezmo dashboard at https://www.amezmo.com/sites
- Choose the name of the application.
- Above the horizontal tab navigation menu, click the Production or Staging tab.
- In the horizontal tab navigation menu, choose the Domains tab.
- From the Domain names section, click the name of the domain.
- At the top right, click Delete domain
- When prompted, confirm.
After deleting a domain name, it will no longer resolve to your application on Amezmo. Furthermore, the SSL certificate will also be purged.