Turn off NPM package caching
You can disable NPM package caching if you're running into problems
with symbolic links, or for other reasons such as wanting to ensure that
node_modules is built from
scratch on every deployment.
Disable NPM package caching
- Open the Amezmo dashboard at https://www.amezmo.com/sites
- Choose the name of the application.
- Above the horizontal tab navigation menu, click the Production or Staging tab.
- In the horizontal tab navigation menu, choose the Deployments tab.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
Find the NPM toggle switch.
- Click the switch
After turning off NPM package caching, your next deployment will not use the cached