Amezmo supports MySQL 5.7, and 8.0 If you've chosen to launch an instance with MySQL support, then MySQL will available to any instance that has been shared with a database instance. From the Amezmo dashboard, you can backup, restore, and check the status of your database.
You must use the Internal host for accessing the database server from your application. The Internal host is the name for the hostname of the server that is running with your applications network. It can be found on the Database overview tab. Using the IP address of the database host is not recommended because the IP address may change.
- Remote access Use your own MySQL client to access your database
- Secure by default Your MySQL server is never accessible from the public Internet
- Backup and Recovery Automatically backup and restore your database from the Amezmo dashboard
- Security updates Get the latest security updates by enabling automatic patching.
- Encryption Encrypt your data.
- Unlimited databases Create as many databases as you need